Why study project management at Missouri State?
- Grounded in the Project Management Institute’s body of knowledge, our program prepares you to become an accredited project management professional.
- Our program helps meet the growing demand for professional project managers with advanced degrees, which can lead to advancement in your career.
- An online option provides flexibility for working professionals and allows you to complete the degree from an off-campus location.
- Our program accepts students with a wide variety of backgrounds, enabling you to easily transition into this growing field and to quickly advance in your industry.
Comments from Alumni
- “Would not have a job without the M.S. in Project Management and wouldn’t give up the experience for anything.” ~ December 2009 Graduate
- “Most definitely! This degree has helped, 100%. It has created promotions, increases for salary grades, more exposure to project work and project opportunities.” ~ December 2010 Graduate.
- “Definitely. The degree was a key factor in obtaining my new position ...” ~ Summer 2010 Graduate.