*The GAC and PMI logos are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc. For the full list of PMI’s legal marks, please contact the PMI Legal department.
Why study project management at Missouri State?
- Grounded in the Project Management Institute’s body of knowledge, our program prepares you to become an accredited project management professional.
- Our program helps meet the growing demand for professional project managers with advanced degrees, which can lead to advancement in your career.
- An online option provides flexibility for working professionals and allows you to complete the degree from an off-campus location.
- Our program accepts students with a wide variety of backgrounds, enabling you to easily transition into this growing field and to quickly advance in your industry.
Comments from alumni
- “Would not have a job without the M.S. in Project Management and wouldn’t give up the experience for anything.” ~ December 2009 Graduate
- “Most definitely! This degree has helped, 100%. It has created promotions, increases for salary grades, more exposure to project work and project opportunities.” ~ December 2010 Graduate.
- “Definitely. The degree was a key factor in obtaining my new position ...” ~ Summer 2010 Graduate.