The Master of Science in Project Management program is accredited by the PMI Global Accreditation Center for Project Management Education Programs (GAC). For further information please visit www.gacpm.org.
The Master of Science in Project Management Program at Missouri State University provides a high quality, relevant education in project management through a flexible delivery format that serves a wide range of students in varying stages of their careers and geographic locations. The program promotes lifelong learning through both degree and nondegree opportunities designed to enhance education and career potential. The program serves and interacts with the greater institution and the professional community in a way that contributes to both.
- Graduates of the Program are expected to exhibit a high level of competence in GAC Core Areas of Focus.
- Graduates of the Program are expected to possess skills and abilities that result in added success in and contribution to their chosen field.
- Graduates of the Program are expected to seek opportunities at various stages of their careers to continue their education and professional development.
- Graduates of the Program are expected to demonstrate professional and personal growth by seeking leadership and mentoring roles in their professional community.
- An understanding of project management processes and principles.
- An ability to identify organizational problems/opportunities, critically analyze solution alternatives, and recommend proper solutions.
- An ability to apply project management tools, techniques and skills to develop strategic and operational managerial actions.
- An ability to function effectively as a member or leader in a multidisciplinary project team.
- An ability to understand and assess the impacts of societal and global issues on project management discipline.
- An understanding of and a commitment to address professional and ethical responsibilities in project management.
Enrollment and (Graduation) Numbers
|2017||74 (15)||37 (9)||56 (15)|
|2018||53 (7)||43 (3)||66 (3)|
|2019||76 (13)||60 (5)||67 (8)|
|2020||71 (17)||54 (5)||78 (13)|
|2021||75 (22)||52 (7)||82 (11)|